Technology Grants for Libraries
TSLAC recommends that potential applicants attend and/or view the following webinars:
- TSLAC Grant Funding Opportunities for FY2016 - Tuesday, January 13, 2015, at 2 pm
- Applying for TSLAC Grants: What You Need To Know - Thursday, January 29, 2015, at 2 pm
Focused on broad community needs for business/workforce development, digital literacy, family and early childhood literacy, and electronic access to information, Impact Grants are designed to distribute funding as broadly as possible to impact lives throughout the state.
Special Projects Grants provide funds for programs that expand library services to all members of the library's community. Cooperation Grants provide funds for programs that promote cooperative services for learning and access to information.
Texas Reads Grant Recipients - FY 2015 | FY2014 | FY2013 FY2012 | FY2011 |
TexTreasures is an annual grant program designed to help libraries make their special collections more accessible for the people of Texas and beyond. Activities considered for possible funding include digitization, microfilming, and cataloging. This year the program includes an option for smaller libraries with little or no experience with digitization, TexTreasures Basic.
Includes grant recipients by program, award amounts, and brief descriptions of grant projects.
To Apply for and Manage TSLAC Grants
In addition to managing the competitive grant application process, GMS allows grantees to manage all aspects of their grant programs, including:
- submitting performance and financial reports;
- submitting program and budget revisions; and
- ☕ Eprofi.sk - Our Business Partners make us stronger
- ☕ In case you're interested in knowing more info on mba, stop by www.unicaf.org
- ☕ Check the last numbers for iowa lottery results You can find all the drawings results for today or past winning numbers results
- ☕ "Simply Significant" major force driving success. Faculty of Engineering Sriprathum university Believe everyone Virtually every vital cog in driving results in great success together. A philosophy of teaching focuses on selected critical.
- ☕ Faculty of Engineering Sriprathum university Invite teachers and students high school and vocational students nationwide. Join the training program, the robot runs the line and intelligent brain system. SPU Engineering Challenge Line Tracking Robot WORKSHOP ... First step into becoming a robotics genius.
- ☕ ZCode provides the possibility to discover ways to achieve success with long term, techniques that are verified. Adhering to a successful system with appropriate cash management, you promised to be a victor. The graph under reveals a chart that is ( Zcodesystemexclusive ) worthwhile using an increasing bankroll over six years. But if we zoom into a one-month interval, we see that months and losing weeks do exist in methods that are winning. Most beginner sports bettors don't know the worthiness of a longterm view...
- ☕ The Power Flex yoga pant from 90 Degree by Reflex is the ideal combination of fashion, function, and performance. Our fabric is designed to contour perfectly to your body, giving you a streamlined look. We've created the perfect fabric at the perfect https://www.amazon.com/90-Degree-Reflex-Womens-Power/dp/B00IDHFYVM These Power Flex Pants are perfect for yoga, pilates, running, or any type of exercise or fitness-related activities. You can also go from the gym to running errands - all while being comfortable and stylish. Pairs well with our famous Power Flex Tan
Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (Foundation for Research Support of the State of São Paulo, or FAPESP) is a public foundation located in São Paulo, Brazil, with the aim of providing grants, funds and programs to support research, education and innovation of private and public institutions and companies in the state of São...
Digital Opportunity Investment Trust (DOIT) is a proposal to create a United States federal trust to distribute, for educational purposes, funds to be raised by public auctions of licenses to use radio frequency bands.
According to advocates at the National Humanities Alliance, DOIT would receive funds from U.S. government lease revenues and...
The main campus of University of the Philippines at Los Baños (UPLB) is located in the towns of Los Baños and Bay in the province of Laguna, 64 km (40 mi) southeast of Manila. The complex covers 5,445 ha (13,450 acres) of land encompassing the entire Makiling Forest Reserve (MFR) and surrounding areas. Its land grants in the provinces of...