Monitors Division budgetary conditions to ensure compliance with annual Division expense and revenue commitment. Develops procedures and systems to inform and assist Organization and Division management in annual budget planning and development and budget adjustments.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field, plus five (5) years of closely related experience; or an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- Performs and Prepares Division monthly budget monitoring financial reports.
- Assist sin preparation of year-end budget reports for management to ensure budget compliance.
- Prepares all Division journal entries for approval by Fiscal Manager.
- Monitor and tracks Division revenue and expenses.
- Prepares Division revenue comparisons & analysis for annual budget.
- Prepares People Soft/Cash receipts reconciliation for management review.
- Reviews account reconciliations for correctness.
- Develops reporting methods and prepares Division Service Level statistical report.
- Manage A/R and District Attorney’s collection process.