Welcome to the World Map of Little Free Library book exchanges! Search the Map below to find a Little Free Library book exchange near you where you may take or return a book (and maybe strike up a conversation, too!).
If you have a registered Little Free Library and you don’t see it on this World Map, please submit a new Register on the World Map form. Answers to common questions are listed below the Map.
How do you use this map?
- Be sure that you are using an updated browser (preferably Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox) and that you allow pop-ups for littlefreelibrary.org.
- If you see a pop-up asking for permission to use your location, click allow. Some of the search options, like Near Me, require your location to work properly.
- The Map does not automatically load any Libraries – you must first choose a criteria and search.
- Use the Search function above the map to find Libraries anywhere. Just click on the button next to your search criteria (e.g. city, zip code, steward’s name, etc.). Then, type in your criteria in the Search bar and click Search.
- It may take several seconds for the map to refresh, so please be patient.
- ☕ Large catalog movies 2015 in good quality
The former First Church of Christ, Scientist, built in 1922, is an historic Classical Revival style Christian Science church located at 15422 Detroit Avenue, on the northeast corner of Detroit and Arthur avenues, across from the Public Library in Lakewood, Ohio. Its massive entrance portico is supported by six Doric columns. It was designed by...
Sir Humphrey Chetham (10 July 1580 – 1653) was an English merchant, responsible for the creation of Chetham's Hospital and Chetham's Library, the oldest public library in the English-speaking world.
Chetham was born in Crumpsall, the son of a successful Manchester merchant who lived in Crumpsall Hall, Harpurhey. He was educated at Manchester...
You might also like
Mobile Application (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
Mobile Application (PSIA-AASI)
Adventure Escape: Time Library (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Point and Click Time Travel Story!)
Mobile Application (Haiku Games)
The Library - Free Hidden Object Games
Mobile Application (PlayHOG)
The Hun School Library App
Mobile Application (Boopsie, Inc.)